Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] bas sound with alsa, no sound with jack
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:39:07 +0100

> My pleasure. By the way there's no need to hurry with the cvs version,
> because we are in the middle of implementing a new theme engine, and today
> the main window was just black and completely unusable. However, Remon (the
> project leader) is very quick in resolving such stuff. So hopefully it's
> only a matter of hours.

The "going to bathroom, come back 5 minutes later, issues solved"
phenomena ? ;-P

It's the original mail from Matt, where you replied to Nic I'm missing.
LOL, mailinglists are hard to use at times

Greetings,

Remon

P.S.
I've made a traverso-devel 'dir' in KMail, and added a filter to move all ml
mails into there. KMail now automatically 'knows' it's a mailinglist 'dir',
so replying automatically picks the mailinglist address as "reply-to"
Another quick (and less nice) solution is to use the 'reply-to-all'
button .....