Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs

From: Taj Morton
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Relaytooling Audio Libs
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:15:42 -0700

On 8/14/07, David <address@hidden> wrote:
> # ./relaytool --relay FLAC -lFLAC
> -DlibFLAC_is_present='1' -DlibFLAC_symbol_is_present(sym)='1' -lFLAC
>
> make is still unhappy with the (sym) section.  I'm using the version
> in anon svn's trunk.  Is there a different version I should try?
Odd... What version of gcc is this? Mine (4.1.2) compiles it just
fine... Does this compile for you?
#define libFLAC_is_present 1
#define libFLAC_symbol_is_present(sym) 1
#include <stdio.h>

int main() {
        int bah=331;
        if (libFLAC_is_present)
                printf("lib_is_present worked\n");
        else
                printf("lib_is_present failed\n");

        if (libFLAC_symbol_is_present("foobar"))
                printf("symbol_is_present worked\n");
        else
                printf("symbol_is_present failed\n");
        return 0;
}

What's the exact error from gcc about not linking the parens?

However, having relaytool installed won't/shouldn't end up affecting
anything (or soft-linking anything) because relaytool doesn't work on
Macs/Windows systems.

Thanks,
- Taj