Re: contributing to Emacs

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: contributing to Emacs
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 08:52:52 -0500

On Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 6:08 AM Yuchen Pei <id@ypei.org> wrote:

> One problem with Hyperkitty is that it requires javascript to display

Hi Everyone,

As Richard has said, there's little or no value in discussion of
general infrastructure (or even mail infra specifically) on this list.
FTR, concerns like "some of us use text browsers and/or don't want to
run any javascript at all" is something that the sysadmin teams all
understand very well about our community.

If you have thoughts or suggestions I'd encourage you to write Ian and
the other FSF and GNU vols who help with mail infra directly at
mailman@gnu.org

Thanks & regards,
Corwin