[Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: using DVCS
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 07:34:32 +0200

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tille <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas> I really hate the diversion...

Diversion from what?

Andreas> that is caused by everybody swearing on its on favourite pet
Andreas> Vcs.

I just proposed (in general) to move to DVCS and expressed *my*
preference for bzr, nothing else. Pls. re-read the thread...

Andreas> I just heard that stats say that inside Debian Most projects
Andreas> are maintained under SVN followed by Git (while the numbers of
Andreas> Git increase faster than every other Vcs).

According to that let's all move to some flavour of Windows OS and use
IE 'cause most people use them ;)

Andreas> These are just stats - I personally do not really care.

Why you are bringing them up then ;)

Andreas> use SVN in the projects I'm part of and try to learn Git.

Enjoy :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D