[Gnumed-devel] Re: Bazaar branch(es)

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Bazaar branch(es)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:23:49 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> That's an interesting and potentially useful experiment.
Karsten> Please document your findings on the Wiki so they can be taken
Karsten> into consideration when we switch.

OK, had to wait until midnight for Tailor to finish migrating the GNUmed
repository from CVS to Bazaar.

Now, everyone is free to get the branch from the Launchpad with:

bzr branch lp:~gour/gnumed/trunk

and it does not take look to get it:

address@hidden tmp] time bzr branch lp:~gour/gnumed/trunk
Branched 9538 revision(s).

bzr branch lp:~gour/gnumed/trunk  35,43s user 5,11s system 24% cpu 2:42,63 total

I'll also write something on the wiki (howto setup Tailor and perform,
conversion etc.)

For those wanting just to experience working with Bazaar, I recommend to
browse through the user manual at:

http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/user-guide/index.html

or mini-tutorial

http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/bzr.dev/en/mini-tutorial/index.html

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D