Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about fre

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about free software?
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 06:42:43 +0900

   Just like the 'Occupy Wall St.', can we have continuous digital
   assemblies where ideas can be discussed all the time (people have
   different schedules and live in various timezones anyway) for the
   digital transformation we are seeking?

   We can use something like:

   [1]https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/coffee/

   Hot Topics that come to my mind 😄

   - Share information of what Free Software is better already or becoming
   so than Proprietary

   - Remove unaccountable black box services

   - Empower the people, not constrain what they can do (I cannot even
   copy photos from my IPhone to Linux without special procedures  -
   'what, do I need a special proprietary "application" just for that?')

   - Take direct action, collectively design Free Software and Implement!

   - Develop practical strategies for 'crowd development' to take
   advantage of thousands of protocol and software designers and
   programmers working on voluntary and part-time basis.  It can be
   combined with mutual education so people can voluntarily work on
   projects, train and be trained at the same time!

   -Yasu

     On May 3, 2022, at 00:53, Paul Sutton via libreplanet-discuss