Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about fre

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about free software?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 13:05:16 -0700

All the more reason why this is a valuable idea
for an organization whose primary purpose is spreading
education and real world use of libre software systems.

Meanwhile, there is whatever the FSF is trying to do
which is entirely unclear from their web site.

This reminds of a few years back when I wanted to point
city officials in Berkeley to some online resource where
they could quickly learn about software freedom and about
available software -- and I discovered that nothing on
the FSF web site was at all adequate to this.

-t