Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about fre

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: very specific project proposal Re: What does Elon Musk say about free software?
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 08:31:07 +0100

On 02/05/2022 22:42, Yasuaki Kudo wrote:
    Just like the 'Occupy Wall St.', can we have continuous digital
    assemblies where ideas can be discussed all the time (people have
    different schedules and live in various timezones anyway) for the
    digital transformation we are seeking?

    We can use something like:

    [1]https://communitybridge.com/bbb-room/coffee/

    Hot Topics that come to my mind 😄

Isn't the idea of Occupy wall street to be visible to the general population? We can use bbb to plan things and discuss but the more we do this as public facing the more effect it may have and also encourage others to get involved.

People join a conversation if it is emotive, so we can strike a chord with people on privacy or what the software is doing in the background and hopefully make people stop, think and start to make developers accountable.

But also change our education system so that it is normal to put privacy before profits when developing apps / software.

Paul