Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:47:38 +0100

>  The Changelog of 2002/12/19 looks bad.
>  Even emule don't prioritize it's own client nor ban clients and still
>  download from them!
>  We need to discuss these kinds of changes.

Yes, but there is a big difference between Emule and mldonkey: Emule
clients are 90% of the clients, whereas mldonkey clients are
1%. As an mldonkey user, I want to think that my client can help other
mldonkey clients, and not only Emule clients as before.

>  Anyway i would like to thank Simon(will you ever post on this list?),

Well, he doesnot read this list a lot. I forward him interesting
mails (like this one :), and the "fuck Simon" two weeks ago) most
of the time... You have to choose between code writting and public
relations :)

- MLDonkey