Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:27:15 +0100

Le Sat, 21 Dec 2002 13:45:04 +0100, MLdonkey <address@hidden> a écrit
:

> ). This means these guys enter my queue, and then never ask for a
> block (they seem to disconnect immediatly, so they don't keep the slot
> forever fortunately). This is rather strange. Have you noticed the
> same thing ?

Could be mldonkey clients you just contacted, and that sent you their
filerequests at that moment. Their connection to you was still scheduled,
but they don't send your requests because of the "min_reask_delay rule".

If connecting is so expensive, rescheduling connections after sending
filerequests may be in order to avoid that case.