Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min

From: Marc
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:45:04 +0100

 i think it's allright..
according to my stats emule client get aprox 30% more than they give... a
fair way to balance upload between emule and other clients is not so bad..
My only wish is that someday we can upload to overnet and then use mldonkey
to download from edonkey clients, any of them, and upload to overnet only..
that would be great..