pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers

From: Matthijs Benschop
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: freeze, high CPU getting new headers
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 12:17:34 +0000 (UTC)

Op Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:17:22 -0700, schreef David Shochat:

> What OS, distro (if Linux), etc.? I'm wondering if it's an Ubuntu
> problem. Also, does top show pan at close to 100% during your 3 minutes?
> -- David

Same probs here. Could it have something to do with gcc 4.3.0 ?

I always compiled pan myself and it ran okay for months. Until my distro,
Arch linux 64, decided to also include 0.132 thus overwriting my own pan.

Gcc got updated too and I could no longer compile a correct working pan
version for myself (with the gcc4.3.0 patch aplied ofcourse)

--
Matthijs