Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: salam

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Fwd: salam
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:05:40 -0400

> However, I have noted the most useful part of the site, "mini howto" is in
> English. I cannot figure this out why? whom this site has its target
> groups, Iranian outside of Iran? English speaking Iranians? I guess you
> have a pretty good reason but I just cannot see that!
>
> If you need a hand to translate it to Farsi why not announce this on the
> mailing list!
As Aryan mentioned, all mentioned just like any other open source project
these projects need help too. Free software (or service) does not mean that
some good people wanted us to get stuff for free, we should help.
Normally programmers help with the design, people who can afford make a
donation (which I believe no Iranian project has ever received!) or help with
other stuff like the translation. Wether it is a software translation or
something like the "how-to" it should be easy enough for anyone with a
knowledge of English and Farsi to translate.  :-)