Re: [linuxiran] : Translating GPL [was:redhat manuals translation]

From: Zoup
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] : Translating GPL [was:redhat manuals translation]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:33:32 +0430

On Sunday 22 June 2003 23:39, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 14:25, Zoup wrote:
> Anyway, Zoup translating GPL is legal stuff. It is not a joke, it is
> serious business. I never dared doing this job. It should be done, I
> agree, but if we are to do it, it should be done correctly.
>
> Cheers

aryan , my purpose isn't that to make gpl lawful around , with translating
this , i just want to people know what-it-is ! :)
yes ! certainly itsn't joke ! but everyone can use gpl licence for their
product so we dont need goverment law at all .
agreed , it must be done correctly :)

--
Wish You Were Here ...