Re: [DotGNU]More compelling reasons against Mono...

From: Paolo Molaro
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]More compelling reasons against Mono...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:05:11 +0100

On 03/15/02 Gopal.V wrote:
> > recent criticism against Mono has IMO been unfair -- that really
>       Who criticised ?. Me ?. The parent thread stated a fact.
> It's not my fault that lupus reacted , he didn't on the Mono list.
> Why here ?. (lupus your call).

I don't fancy flame wars, so I don't reply to random postings on the
mailing list.  I only replied to your post here because
you lied about the original poster being a mono contributor.
I replied to another post of yours because the arguments you used
(mono needs ms sw while pnet doesn't) are false.

I respect your ideas and opinions, but you're not furthering the goals
of free-software with lies; you do it writing free software, building
awareness for freedom, spreading love for your friends.
Leave lies to the microsoft pr folks.

lupus

address@hidden                                     debian/rules
address@hidden                             Monkeys do it better