Re: [DotGNU]More compelling reasons against Mono...

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]More compelling reasons against Mono...
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:20:50 +0530

If memory serves me right, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> I don't fancy flame wars, so I don't reply to random postings on the
        Unfortunately for most people -- arguments are something I enjoy.
(not flame wars -- and this is not a flame war)
> (mono needs ms sw while pnet doesn't) are false.
        Cscc has not used MS csc -- I know it for a fact. AFAIK, mcs
has *used* MS csc . (can't change that fact, so no use arguing).
> I respect your ideas and opinions,
        As I have said before "I give and take respect". So expect the
same here.
> but you're not furthering the goals of free-software with lies;
        Next time I'll verify before quoting something on the mono-list.
(did someone deny that post ?)
> you do it writing free software,
        Every line of the code I have ever written has been GPL'd.
(except my exams).
> spreading love for your friends.
        That *IS* impossible, you don't know my friends, do you ? (ROTFLAMO ;).

Gopal.V

PS: In the course of discussion I have proved many points beyond argument .
Since I was not trying to prove anything against Mono || Lupus , I will
not relist them here.
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success