Re: [Mldonkey-users] md4 computing (was: Re: eMule Mod to emulate mldonk

From: Marcus Pillekamp
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] md4 computing (was: Re: eMule Mod to emulate mldonkey)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:39:21 +0100

Good Day,

It's not very kind, that mldonkey needs so much time to hash on every startup.
With the simple creation of a lockfile, the client can be sure that it will
detect any crash on startup. The client has to be able to save all it's
informations on exit. My hashing normaly tooks an hour or so.
But unfortunatelly, since 2.01 the client crashes after some hours and I don't
know why. There are no errors in the logs, it just dies. Should have to do
with memory, I have 1 gig.

Marcus.