Re: [Mldonkey-users] eMule Mod to emulate mldonkey

From: Stephane Goulet
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] eMule Mod to emulate mldonkey
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:50:15 -0500

We allways repeat the same thing over and over again here...

We should somehow vote to express our opinion.. I don't know where, but
since we have been kicked out of ed2k forums and the user base is growing,
we really need a new "official" home for discutions and votes...

On this topic we have mostly 2 questions left..

- Dynamic slot attibution by client yes or no?

I vote yes for reasons others and i stated..

- Allways give a slot for none, M or all clients?

I vote for none, this becomes obsolete with dynamic attribution.

Of course this works until the new authentification scheme is "cracked"...

Per client capping/favorising gives "arguments" for the loudmouths, we need
to steer clear of that and fight back directly at their "community string"
systems and others.

Feel free to prove me wrong ;)